Reminiscence

I started this project at the beginning of this year, and now it is already August!! I don't know how much I can accomplish at this rate. Apparently I am still not qualified to run a open source project and claim myself an expert on multibody dynamics simulations. The current status of the project is
  • Implement Rapid and find the intersection points of triangle meshes. Overlapping of the meshes is allowed instead of finding the first-time contact points.
  • Verify that I have a stable time-stepping scheme that allows overlapping. Review and implement all the novel techniques that can automatically configure time-step size and handle impact and contact seamlessly.
  • In the mean time, fix the box-box collision.
  • The graphics platform has been switched to pure Java 3D eliminating some consistency problems and display irregularities.
  • Incorporate more Physics such as CFD.

Comments